Happy Monday, all! We think you deserve a tasty beverage for making it through the first day back at work.
Because it’s been a little misty here in Colorado, we’re re-connecting with some fall flavors. If we’re being honest though, this simple combination of vanilla and pear in a drink is really great year-round. Whip up a pitcher for you and your favorite cohorts and enjoy!
This cocktail recipe and photo is thanks to the good people at Two Tarts. They’ve got something good goin’ on!
- 12 oz pear juice (use juice from our Simply Pears or – if you’re feeling adventurous – our Pears with Rosemary)
- 6 oz vodka
- 1/2 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- vanilla sugar, for rim
- 1 cup of ice, plus a little for serving
- Mix vodka and pear juice in a shaker.
- Scrape vanilla bean seeds into the juice mixture.
- Add 1 cup of ice.